- Posted by MusicSA Courses
- On February 26, 2015
- 0 Comments
Music SA Trainer Rob Pippan says it has been an exciting start to our year at The Station in Murray Bridge for our latest crop of students in the Certificate III in Song Writing and Performance course.
It’s only week 3, and the students are already collaborating on the their first song and co-writes in small groups! We’ve got some pics from their first writing sessions, and we can tell that 2015 will be a huge year for our satellite training centre of Murray Bridge.
The students have been working on key composition areas in the last 3 weeks including:
· Song structure
· Song keys
· Chromatic scale exercises
· Writing out the 7 degrees of a scale in chords
· Writing out a chord chart to cover songs to understand hit songs form Linkin Park , ACDC, Paramour and Sam and Dave !
· Listening and understanding chord sounds
With such a productive and exciting beginning, there will be much more to come from these talented students.
Watch this space!